Sunday, October 18, 2009

Memorable Moments

Last night I decided that I would start my re-entry to the blogging world by sharing daily "memorable moments".  Little things that happened over the past few months that are worth sharing.  In true Murphy's law fashion, the process created another memorable moment of its own. While drafting my note, hubby comes in to inform me that I "forgot" to pay a bill.  I retort indignantly that I did no such thing and direct him to my folder of "paid" bills.  Sure enough, the bill is hiding in the bottom of my folder (unnoticed and unpaid).  In the mayhem that ensues, Prince starts jumping all over, I'm trying to figure out what happened, and my entire post gets deleted, thereby shutting down my Memorable Moments effort.  I've decided this is a temporary setback and hope to share some noteworthy moments over the next few days. Stay tuned.

No comments: